A welcome package has been developed for all new residents to Brandywine Bay “Golf Side” by the BOA Board of Directors. The package consists of the following items (some of which are available online):
- Welcome Letter
- A guide to Brandywine Bay Covenants
- Notice of Moratorium regarding drainage ditches
- Tree removal / replacement policy
- Sound Waves newsletter — current print editions available at the golf course club house
- Phone directory (printed and online)
- Entry cards / Micro clickers Gate Opening Instructions
- Street representatives should verify correct spelling of names and get street address and phone numbers for data base and phone directory.
If you are new to Brandywine and have not yet received your welcome package please contact Elizabeth Sheeks at 704-450-7711 or firstname.lastname@example.org.