The Reserve is a townhouse community containing 7 duplex buildings for a total of 14 residential units. The community is located at the central portion of Brandywine Bay off Brandywine Blvd., near the Brandywine Bay Country Club. Several units overlook the golf course. This community was developed during 2001 and 2002. The community has two basic floor plans, a one story plan and a two story plan. Some of the units were modified by the individual owners at the time of construction. The square footage per unit ranges between 1500 and 2600 sq. ft. All residences contain a two car attached garage.
All owners are members of the Reserve Home Owners Association, Inc. (RHA), as well as members of the master association known as Brandywine Owners Association, Inc., (BOA). The current dues structure in The Reserve is $230 per month. The dues are structured to cover all community operating expenses to include, but not necessarily limited to, street lighting, all drainage and other easements, landscape maintenance and maintenance of the exteriors of all units as provided in the Declaration of Covenants and Restrictions, maintenance of common areas, accounting, legal, taxes, and insurance, etc., relating the community. Homeowners are responsible for their own individual utilities, taxes, insurance, telephone, etc. All owners must also pay dues to the BOA which are currently set at $375 per year. The payment of the above mentioned dues does not include membership in the Brandywine Bay Golf Club (BBGC) or the use of its facilities. The Brandywine Bay Golf Club must be joined separately.
The Reserve is a stand alone community with its own Declaration of Covenants and Restrictions, Articles of Incorporation and By-Laws. It has its own Board of Directors and Architectural Control Committee and, as such, is sell governing.
The RHA meets several times a year as deemed necessary.